Tuesday 26 March 2013

My baby's 2

My baby girl has turned two today. I'm struggling with it a little if I'm honest. She's still my baby!!

We've had a lovely day together as a family. It started with a few presents, each one played with or read  or worn before moving on to the next.






We then took Mahlia off to school and Leila, daddy and I headed off to the dog park where Leila could ride her new balance bike! It will take some getting used to but she's enjoying it so far—I can't wait to see them both riding off together.



We made our way back home, where I decorated the cake I baked last night, and daddy took Leila out on the paddle board. Hubby is now teaching yoga every evening, so we decided to take Mahlia out of school early so we could have a birthday lunch celebration. One of our favourite places to go is Crave Sushi in Terrigal, and the girls love their Japanese cuisine. Leila devoured her soft shell crab, salmon and avocado sushi and the edemame.


The girls then had a ridiculous amount of fun at the water playground at The Entrance.








With two very tired girls, we headed home for the all-important birthday cake.




A jam-packed, fun-filled day and she loved every minute of it. She is so cheeky this one, but oh so gorgeous! I love her to pieces, and she amazes me every day with the things she learns, says and does. I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. I Uv Ooo Leila xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment