Saturday 9 March 2013

10/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.



Mahlia: Climbing trees and watching the fruit bats. She was alternating between being a tree fairy and a monkey ballerina.
Leila: We enjoy taking the dogs to the local dog park after dropping Mahlia off at Montessori. She has to collect a handful of rocks otherwise I'm in trouble!

I can't believe we're into the double digits already—where is this year going?! A few of my favourites from last week include The Golden Adventures of a very dark horse, Yellow Finch and iSophie.

Joining in with the 52 project over at Che and Fidel!



4 comments:

  1. Those eyes are amazing! Love the softness of the lighting in the first one, a contrast to the backlit second shot. Lovely.

    Thank you for including me in your favourites! (I forgot to do this, I must go and edit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so beautiful, their eyes are just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of Mahlia the colour are so pretty and the softness of the photo too. Leila is very cute in this photo with the bright blue sky and sun behind her. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots this week! Love all the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete