Saturday 30 March 2013

13/52

A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2013.



Mahlia: LOVING our trip to the zoo on Friday for Leila's birthday treat. She was ridiculously excited and just couldn't get enough of all the animals.
Leila: Her birthday lunch at our local Japanese restaurant. She couldn't get enough of it, and ate more than the rest of us, each piece of sushi is inhaled in one piece. My big girl now, and she does seem to be so much bigger all of a sudden.

A favourite from last week is the jumping-on-the-bed action at Blog a la Cart!

Joining in with Jodi and the 52 Project at Che and Fidel.

6 comments:

  1. You finally made it to the zoo! What a great shot with the zebra in the background! I love how your daughter is tucking into her sushi... Sunny used to be such a fan and then decided one day that she didn't like it anymore :( I love the stuff but it doesn't stop me from going out to Japanese with her... Chicken skewers it is for her while I get my sushi fix!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these shots are so full of life...I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy next to the zebra! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all a Zebra?! How awesome :) Secondly she is a beautiful little girl, I adore her bright blue eyes <3 Great shots mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More beautiful photos this week....those eyes are just stunning :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that blonde hair! Your girls are beautiful and so are their names!
    I love that i've found your blog, I'm joining in with Jodi's 52 project too.
    xx Katrina

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete