Sunday 1 February 2015

5 | 52

A portrait of my kids, once a week, every week, in 2015.




Mahlia: At the end of her first day of primary school! And flying high. The build up has been pretty intense for her, which resulted in nightmares most nights for the past few weeks. After a rocky start to the day, she went into her new classroom and had a good day! She started on Wednesday, and by Friday it all got a bit much and she had a bad tummy and a temperature so had the day off. She assures me she is looking forward to going back though. Fingers crossed. I must admit, I was very teary (not in front of her).

Leila: This cheeky monkey takes forever to eat her breakfast most mornings, and it drives me crazy!! But those eyes, and her smile… Hubby went in to give her a kiss when she was asleep one night, she stirred and said "I love books". Bless her.

Archer: Daddy and Archer have been going on a few walks together, and Archer loves it. Today he grabbed his hat and crawled/shuffled over to daddy showing it to him, indicating he wanted a walk. He gets so excited when his daddy's around.

Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment