Sunday 11 January 2015

2 | 52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015.




Mahlia: After catching waves on an overcast afternoon at the beach, she came in shivering. Those eyes are so deep and kind of enchanting. I could stare into them all day.

Leila: A face of determination, one that we see a lot of. She had to follow her sister up to the top, despite my warnings. Looking rather bedraggled after getting dumped by a little wave.

Archer: Watching on as his sisters climb on the rocks, he points and grunts to indicate where he wants to walk to, and expects a walk into the garden after every nap.

Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity.


1 comment:

  1. I love that first one of your little ones eye- It is so stunning and beautiful! I'm jet beginning my first 52, and am excited, hoping it will give me lots more practice!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete