Saturday 17 May 2014

20 – 52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.




Mahlia: When did she get so big? We got to spy on her this week at Montessori for an observational. She sat practising her handwriting for the 45-minutes we were there. I could have watched her all day. We've enjoyed many afternoon trips to the beach over the past couple of weeks, and every time a few friends have been there to play with.

Leila: Oh so cheeky this one, she pushes me to my limits. So different from her big sister. She loves her lego at the moment, and we've been enjoying story time at the library again. She was adamant she didn't want to go in the water so didn't put on her swimmers. She ended up going home in the nude.

Archer: I went to  yoga class on Thursday night. His mummy-radar went off minutes after I left and he was still up when I got home.  He still has a cough but continues to smile so hard and intensely, he looks like he could burst. He gets so much joy out of watching his sisters too.

Joining in with the 52 Project at Practising Simplicity

1 comment: