Saturday 5 July 2014

27 – 52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.




Mahlia: So grown up, and BIG! She went off and cleared up in the kitchen this afternoon without anyone asking her to. She's a keeper.

Leila: Walking the dogs at sunset. Bella is very cautious to say the least when Leila walks her, to the point where Bella somehow escaped her harness. I turned around to see Leila with just a lead and no dog! Bella was hiding behind me.

Archer: My handsome little man has come down with another cold, but he still smiles through it all. I think the elusive tooth is also causing him some grievances, the poor thing. Extra cuddles in bed with me. We had a picnic at Terrigal last Sunday before hubby headed off to uni for a few nights. There was a blustering cold wind, but we managed to find a sheltered spot where we lazed in the sun together for a couple of hours before we headed back to reality. Archer has just enjoyed some avocado sandwich here, the remnants left on his chin.

Joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment